About the Company
Cablewave Utility Services provides utility engineering and damage prevention services for the telecommunication & electrical industry. We offer overhead electrical & Subsurface utility engineering. We value hard work, honesty and dedication to our client commitments.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic, organized and goal-oriented candidate always willing to advance themselves. This key position will provide a great foundation to gain the necessary skills and experience required to develop leadership, strategic planning and improvements within the organization. The position training progression plan for this position is to develop the necessary foundation as a leader, develop and expand upon those skills to and grow into operations territory manager role.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities of this role:
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing project scheduling and workflow, process improvements, quality assurance and training. The candidate must have 3 years utility locate experience, GNSS GPS experience. Knowledgeable with overhead and underground construction standards, ESA/CSA regulations and design criteria.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent time management & goal oriented.
- Must have 3 years utility experience in both underground and overhead electrical engineering.
- Must have valid “G” drivers licence with acceptable abstract.
- Experience with GLONASS GPS & Total stations is an asset.
- 3 years Autocad experience.
- Damage Prevention Technician 100 Course by the ORCGA is required or minimum 3 years utility locating experience.
- Travel & occasional overnight stay will be required throughout Ontario as required.
- Ability to properly identify electrical conductors and telecommunication cables.
- Review and understand utility records.
Cablewave Utility Services is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.
Due to the current COVID-19 Considerations, we have implemented the guidelines as required by the recommended health officials.
Please attach resume and cover letter in PDF format.