About the Company
Cablewave Utility Services provides utility engineering services for the telecommunication & electrical industry. Specializing in utility damage prevention, we offer utility pole & Subsurface Utility Engineering. We value hard work, honesty and dedication to our client commitments.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate always willing to advance themselves professionally. This position will provide a great foundation to gain the necessary skills and experience required to work with various utilities and municipalities in the growing utility industry. At times field work will be required, and candidate must be prepared to work outside in various weather conditions. Paid Training will be provided.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities of this role:
The candidate will be responsible for completing underground construction drawings and 3rd party aerial engineering plans. The candidate will be required to generate CADD drawings from data gathered in the field, analyze and create final CADD drawings for submission. Provide ongoing input for further development CADD standards, quality review and automation. The training development for this position will be further development with pole line modelling utilizing Spida-Calc & Quickpole software.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent time management.
- Must work well independently, and strong problem solving abilities.
- Review and understand utility records and as built.
- Knowledgeable with CSA 22.3 No. 7-15 Underground Systems.
- Knowledgeable with CSA 22.3 No. 1 – 15 Overhead Systems.
- Knowledgeable with Ontario Regulation 22/04.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2009.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering technology, Electrical Engineering technology, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cablewave Utility Services is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.
Due to the current COVID-19 Considerations, we have implemented the guidelines as required by the recommended health officials.