Cablewave Utility Services provides utility engineering services for the telecommunication &
electrical industry. Specializing in utility damage prevention, we offer Overhead electrical/ 3rd party
Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering and utility locate services. With locations in Sudbury,
Kitchener, Lindsay, and Thunder Bay. We value hard work, honesty, and dedication to our client
About the role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate always willing to advance themselves
professionally to join our team in Sudbury. This key position will provide a great foundation to gain
the necessary skills and experience required for employee recruitment, resource, and operation
management strategies in the fast paced and growing utility industry. Recruitment and talent management
will be the key aspects of this role. We strive to support, empower, and reward our team’s effort
Typical Duties & Responsibilities of this role:
The main duties of the candidate’s responsibilities are recruiting, on boarding, health benefit
coordination and enhancing company culture. This key role will help shape our employees
experience with fun events, support our short and long-term goal planning.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must have human resource related diploma and/ or experience.
• Assist and maintain HR compliance utilizing HRdownloads software suite.
• Further develop employee profile and job postings.
• Posting open positions on various recruitment sources, including working with
local colleges and universities.
• Assist with preliminary interviews and reference checks.
• Assisting with health and extended benefit coordination.
• Assisting with the on boarding of new hires.
• Planning monthly team events and assisting in weekly lunches.
• Assist with semi-annual performance reviews.
• Assist with performance and employee goal setting.
• Weekly reporting requirements on recruitment efforts, employee engagement and
overall process improvements effectiveness as required.
• Review and assist with the development of employee policies and procedures.
• Required to be an active member of the Joint Health and a Safety committee.
Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management